Thursday, December 15, 2011

Goals

Short term
Develop better stress management and time management skills.
Determine clear cut plan for career: private pilot license and aviation administration
Develop school habits and continue to work on getting degree with improved GPA.

Mid-term
Improve my family unity between mine and my husband’s children from different marriages by doing more family activities to unify the children when they are all in our home.
Complete my educational goals. Graduate with my degree within two years. Keep on track with my studies and managing my extra-curricular activities.
Continue with my current work at Little Giant Ladders and work toward finding an internship within the aviation field to gain experience.
Work toward determining exactly what type of position I’d like to hold within the aviation admin field.

No comments:

Post a Comment